The Marine series are power batteries designed specifically for applications requiring deep discharge. The product line aims to meet the high demands of working in sailing and motor boats, caravans, signaling, lighting and navigation devices as well as solar batteries.
The Marine series uses calcium technology with thickened plates of a special construction with an increased amount of lead. The plates are separated using a glass mat (Glass Mat). Sets of plates are well and permanently fastened to the battery housing.
• solar systems,
• sailing and motor boats.
• calcium technology,
• thicker and special plate design (special lead and paste alloy),
• separator with non-woven "Glass Mat",
• permanent fixing of plate sets to the housing,
• fire protection,
• Kamina central venting system.
• handles integrated with the lid.
• long life and resistance to cyclic discharges,
• good load acceptance capacity,
• optimal power consumption,
• low self-discharge,
• magic-eye charge indicator.