Carbon EFB Truck
Truck Carbon EFB is a construction that uses EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery) technology. These batteries are designed for trucks, construction and agricultural machines, as well as specialized vehicles that are heavily used, equipped with additional devices that require higher power consumption. Dedicated to work in vehicles where the battery is located at the rear of the chassis. The use of EFB Technology has increased reliability - very high efficiency in large commercial vehicles.
• construction machinery,
• agricultural machinery,
• motor boats,
• specialized vehicles.
• EFB positive plate covered with a layer of polyester, which increases the stability of the active mass,
• "positive" grid cast by gravity using the "Wirtz" technology, spatial structure improving electrical conductivity,
• negative / plate grille reinforced with diamond geometry with carbon additives ensuring fast recharging and greater cyclicality,
• double chamber lid with central venting, "Kamina" type, preventing evaporation of the electrolyte (battery 100% maintenance-free), as well as protecting against electrolyte leakage and a fire protection insert,
• EFB batteries are equipped with special internal inserts stabilizing the cell assemblies in the cell increasing resistance to vibration,
• a special lead-tin-calcium alloy for active mass carriers (grids) having a decisive impact on battery maintenance (water loss).
• much better performance parameters in terms of partial charge and deep discharge compared to traditional lead-acid batteries,
• reinforced structure,
• long life under the most extreme operating conditions,
• increased reliability,
• electrolyte leakage,
• increased resistance to sulphidation,
• resistance to high and low temperatures,
• total maintenance free,
• very high cyclic durability
• high vibration resistance